Category:Frequently Asked Questions
This section includes answers to 'some' of the regular questions received at the Records Centre, please contact us if you cannot find the answer you need.
All the answers to these questions are only the most likely cause or organism, others could be responsible. SER cannot be held responsible for any injury, etc. caused by following the attached information sheets.
These are being developed, please visit in the near future.
- I've found a horse-chestnut tree with lots of blotches on the leaves, what is causing it?
- The holly bushes in my garden have pale green or yellow trails across the leaves, what is causing it?
- Why are large spiders running across my lounge?
- I've found a large snake-looking grub on my fuchsia, what is it?
- I've found a giant spider in my garden, is it dangerous?
- I've got a big bee's nest in my birdbox, what is it?
- I've got a large yellowish slug in the garden
- I've seen a black widow spider
|Created by SER © 2018||The Wolseley Centre, Wolseley Bridge, Stafford. ST17 0WT||Last updated 19/05/2015|