Staffordshire species lists and Malacological notes and papers
- List of Land and Freshwater Shells in Garnerâ€™s Natural History of the county of Staffordshire 1844
- Fauna of Burton-on-Trent by Edwin Brown in The Natural History of Tutbury by Sir Oswald Mosley
- Land and Freshwater Mollusca of North Staffordshire by John.R.B. Masefield 1886 and 1902
- Reports and papers in Transactions of the North Staffordshire Field Club 1886-1994
- Collectors Manual of British Land and Freshwater Shells by Lionel.E. Adams
- Notes and papers on Staffordshire mollusca contained in the Journal of Conchology, science gossip, proceedings of the Malacological society and The Midlands Naturalist
- William Hill Diaries 1917-1930
- Stoke-on-Trent Environmental Survey 1982-1984
- Atlas of the Land and Freshwater Molluscs of Britain and Ireland by Michael.Kerney
Recommended Reference Books:
- R.Cameron (2003)
- Field Studies Council AIDGAP Land Snails of the British Isles
- B.Eversham and N.Jackson (1982)
- Slugs. A key for Amateurs and Professionals.
- H.Janus (1965)
- The Young Specialist Looks at Molluscs.
- M.P.Kerney and R.A.D.Cameron (1979)
- Collins Field Guide - Land Snails of Britain and North-West Europe.
- I.K.Killeen, D.Aldridge and G.Oliver (2004)
- Field Studies Council AIDGAP Freshwater Bivalves of Britain and Ireland.
Printing of this publication for educational purposes is permitted, provided that copies are not made or distributed for commercial gain, and the title of the publication and its date appear. To copy otherwise, or to republish, requires specific permission from the Author or Staffordshire Ecological Record.
|Created by SER © 2019||The Wolseley Centre, Wolseley Bridge, Stafford. ST17 0WT||Last updated 10/04/2015|
|Operated by: Staffordshire Wildlife Trust, Staffordshire County Council and Stoke-on-Trent City Council|