The Atlas of Nature Conservation Sites in Staffordshire
Nature Conservation Sites in Staffordshire: Interactive Map
- Navigating around the map is a combination scrolling around the map by dragging the map-window with your mouse and zooming in using the slider in the top left corner of the map. To return to the full county view click on the button.
- To find information about the site, simply click on the polygon or point and a pop-up containing the information about the record should appear. If there is more than one record at the selection point, then information for each record can be selected via the or buttons on the top bar of the pop-up, the information can be dismissed by clicking the button.
- To view the map legend click the button in the top left of the map.
- You can choose which background you want on your map by clicking the button, the default is a topological street map.
Limitations to the Mapping
- The displayed data is only as up-to-date as the date of the last upload
- The position of sites indicated by markers may not be exactly under the marker owing to the precision errors in OS grid references
- The presence of a site polygon or marker does not infer any right of access, many of the sites listed on this map are privately owned and not open access.
Printing of this publication for educational purposes is permitted, provided that copies are not made or distributed for commercial gain, and the title of the publication and its date appear. To copy otherwise, or to republish, requires specific permission from the Author or Staffordshire Ecological Record.
|Created by SER © 2019||The Wolseley Centre, Wolseley Bridge, Stafford. ST17 0WT||Last updated 8/05/2015|
|Operated by: Staffordshire Wildlife Trust, Staffordshire County Council and Stoke-on-Trent City Council|